Just a few of my button designs from my feminist shop. (x)
And go here to find out how you can win any three buttons from the shop (as well as a ton of other cool feminist content). ✿◕‿◕✿
the last time I trusted someone I lost an eye
How often do you think Fury uses that excuse though?
- the last time I did paperwork I lost an eye
- the last time I wore colors I lost an eye
- the last time I tried decaffeinated coffee I lost an eye
- the last time I compromised I lost an eye
- the last time I took life advice from Barton I lost an eye
The last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye
From the moment I saw you, I knew I was gonna spend the rest of my life avoiding you.
Something for Teaching Tolerance magazine to accompany a story about how most children’s books and libraries lack a diverse perspective. AD Valerie Downes.
Mama Fury on waking up the Avengers.
LOKI IS FUCKGN DUCT TAPED TO THE BED I SIMPLY CANNOT
I don’t think there will ever come a time when I won’t reblog this.
Working on my paper is hard on both of us.
What if a pregnancy test just said:
Front camera photos be like.